What is Marmoleum?
Marmoleum is an environmentally responsible material of commercial quality. Made from natural ingredients consisting of Linseed Oil, Wood Flour, Pine Rosins, and Natural Pigments. The natural ingredients, anti-bacterial, and allergen free properties coupled with an amazing array of colors and design options makes Marmoleum simply the best for covering nature has to offer for any room in your house, office, or business.
Largest Inventory in the North West
Benefits of Marmoleum
Putting Marmoleum in a high traffic area like entry ways, kitchen or living rooms will give you a highly durable floor while being extremely easy to maintain. Marmoleum actually adapts to its environment and becomes harder and more durable over time. Worried about the color fading?…Don’t be! The color goes all the way through the product so fading is our of the picture!
For the chemically sensitive and allergic, Marmoleum is the natural anti-bacterial surface you’ve been looking for. Made from pine tree rosins, wood flour and linseed oil, this flooring will glam your interior and keep your family or office environment healthy. Marmoleum is 100% allergen free and is anti-bacterial, anti-microbial and static free.
Marmoleum comes a very wide variety of colors and installation options. Many people are able to unleash their creativity with this material since it is so versatile. Installing marmoleum can be done three different ways: Sheet, tile and now a do-it-yourself “click in” option.
- Sweep/dust mop, or better still, vacuum the floor.
- Damp mop the floor with Marmoleum Floor Cleaner at the correct dilution. Do Not Flood the floor. Marmoleum is made from natural raw materials and harsh alkalis or cleaners with high Ph (such as Ammonia or similar products) should be avoided.
- Rinse the floor with a clean mop.
- Allow to dry.
Spots & Spills
The vast majority of spills, including pet accidents, can be cleaned off your Marmoleum floor.
- Act quickly.
- Scrape or blot as much as possible.
- Mop with diluted Marmoleum Cleaner.
- Damp mop with clean water.
- Repeat steps 3 & 4 if necessary
Environmentally Friendly Product
In case of accidental damage to the Topshield top layer, excessive wear or desire for additional gloss, the following steps can be taken:
- Sweep/dust mop, or better still vacuum the floor.
- Scrub floor using undiluted Marmoleum floor cleaner.
- Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry.
- Repeat steps 2 & 3 if necessary.
- Apply 2 THIN coats of Marmoleum Floor Finish. Use a clean lint-free cloth, or better still, a well squeezed out fresh mop head and apply the finish
evenly, working backwards. Make sure you do not apply finish to wall base, carpets, furniture, etc. ALLOW THE FINISH TO DRY BETWEEN COATS
(usually 30-40 minutes). If you prefer a higher gloss level, apply a third thin coat. Never apply more than 3 coats of finish in a 24 hour period.